The compact star tracker for small satellites constellations
Auriga™ star tracker is is packed with the latest high-tech components and is optimized for the small satellite markets of less than 500kg and for New Space projects as of 6U.
Radiation-resistant with a thicker casing and spacial optics, Auriga™ allow a lifetime of over 15 years in geostationary orbit and 10 years in low Earth orbit (LEO 400-1,200km). With its standardized components, is
specifically designed to meet cost reduction objectives while offering excellent technical performance and reliability. Its reduced volume (66 x 59 x 94 mm) and its weight of 225g make it the most compact star tracker in its category.
Over 1,000 Auriga™ are in orbit with a mission success rate of 100%.
- The star tracker software is implemented in a specific electronic unit, supplied by Sodern
- Auriga CP is composed of an optical head which integrates image pre-processing
- The software provided by Sodern is implemented in the satellite’s on-board computer and enables three optical heads to be processed at the same time
Highly resilient modular star tracker
Hydra is a star tracker which provides modularity and performance thanks to a range of versions. Providing exceptional quality and resilience, Hydra is installed in particular on board the main institutional and scientific missions of several countries, as well as on telecommunications and observation satellites in all orbits.
- The first high-end star tracker available off-the-shelf
- The best trade-off between performances and price
- Best in class, highly modular star tracker
- Centralized processing
- Autonomous unit
- 1 up to 4 OH / 1 up to 2 EU
- Specific State-of-the-art star tracker solutions
- Autonomous Unit
- Centralized Processing
- On demand configuration
Hydra & Electronic Units
Single box star tracker
Horus is an autonomous star tracker which uses innovative technologies to guarantee performance and competitiveness for applications which require a single field of view. A robust and very recent product, Horus is particularly adapted to telecoms platforms.
- New generation APS space detector (Active Pixel Sensor)
- Processor integrated into a single component
- Light composite baffle